Harper & Sandilands was established in 1981 to import and distribute fine quality timber picture frame moldings. The company quickly established itself as a market leader in stylish and high-quality moldings.
In 2006 the company identified a similar niche in the Australian engineered timber flooring Melbourne market and set about developing innovative and original new timber floor products and colors. Our brand is called Royal Oak Floors. We have established ourselves as the leading brand of engineered timber flooring across Australia and have also completed numerous large scale projects throughout the world. We specialize in European Oak timber flooring but do have other beautiful timber species such as French Oak and Walnut to name a few. Recently we have added a new edition to our bow by introducing Australia to Concrete. A pre-finished polished concrete product that can be used on walls and floors. Concrete is lightweight and easy to install and fantastic as a retrofit product or on new build projects.
• We specialize in wide engineered timber floors with board widths of 158mm, 189mm, 260mm and can go up to as wide as 410mm.
• We use only the world’s most beautiful timbers – European Oak, French Oak, Teak, Holly Oak and Walnut.
• We create special finishes and colors tailored for the Australian market that offer a distinct color choice to local species and are not achievable with on-site finishing.
• We use UV-cured Aluminium Oxide and UV-cured oil clear coats for long lasting finishes.
• We use thick top layers on well-constructed multi-ply bases to ensure stability and long life. The top layer can be refinished if required.
• We use leading manufacturers and our own staff physically check the quality of each batch.
• We manufacture repair kits specifically for our products.
• We have been in business for 30 years.
• We are the choice of leading architects and design.